FACIALS & HYDRATIONS
Facials and hydrations are non-invasive cosmetic procedures performed by beauticians with the aim of cleaning and extracting comedones and impurities that may be present in any type of skin. In general, they are safe procedures that do not have any contraindications and their objective is simply to keep the skin clean, fresh and hydrated.
These treatments consist of several steps:
1. Cleaning the area with special products.
2. The application of steam to relax the pores and allow a safe extraction.
3. Exfoliation of the skin.
4. The extraction of impurities and black spots.
5. The application of the galvanic current in order to close the pores again.
6. The application of a moisturizing mask.